Last update: 19 October 2023
2. By accessing and using our platform, including but not limited to our or our affiliates’ web pages, you hereby understand, willing and acknowledge the use of your personal data by GetMo from time to time in accordance with your usage. Hereby all of your personal data that you provide to GetMo is accurate and true.
3. The data we collect is related to our services, including but not limited to the type of information when registering a user account including name, email address, telephone number, identity card information, NPWP, photo, banking and financial information, e-commerce store URL /website, business sales data, company legal documents and other required documents.
4. We only collect your data solely for the purpose of our service as a financial services aggregator. The data that we have collected will be directly assigned to our financial service provider partner for their further actions.
7. If you do not want your data to be collected through Cookies on our platform, you can disable Cookies by adjusting your internet software settings to disable, block or disable Cookies, by deleting your browsing history and clearing the cache of your internet software. You can also limit the sharing of some of this information through your mobile device settings.
8. We will not disclose your personal data under process to any third party, unless it is expressly required to do so by applicable laws and regulations. We should take into account the suggestions of the other party’s Data Protection Officer if they are lawful, recognizing in advance that such suggestions are aimed at the unimpeded cooperation of any party. We are solely responsible for receiving and processing personal data that has come to its knowledge at the exercise of our business activity.
9. We are not entitled to use or process your personal data, except for the purpose specified in this in our platform including but not limited to our web pages, applications or our partners. If any such processing does not fall clearly within the scope of this platform, we shall not process such treatment unless there is a prior written instruction from the Party collecting the personal data and provided that it is permissible by the Law No. 27 of 2022 on Personal Data Protection and other applicable laws and regulations on the personal data protection.
10. We shall implement appropriate technical measures in accordance with applicable best practice in the area of activity concerned to protect the confidential information under process from accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss (including deletion), alteration (including destruction), unauthorized disclosure, use or access and any other illegal form of processing the confidential information.
11. We are fully committed to ensure that your personal data will be stored safely in accordance with the requirements provided under the applicable laws and regulations in the Republic of Indonesia. You have the right to request for access, copy, update, or correct your personal data stored by us. You have the right from time to time to request us to limit the use of your personal data. Such a written request can be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org
12. We are fully committed to ensure the safety of your personal data, and we will be fully responsible for your loss that is caused by the fault, negligence, and/or any acts that are against the laws and regulations in the financial services sector, that is being committed by our Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners, Employees, and/or any third parties that works for us or represents us.